December 20, 2015

What's Inside My Bag and Make-up Kit 2015

First, I'd like to point out that I'm wearing the same sweater from my What's Inside My Bag 2014 in Sydney. Haha! Second, I'd like to thank my bestfriend, Gail for this wonderful gift! I cannot express how much I appreciate this bag, which will now be my staple office bag since I carry a lot in the office like extra jacket, scarf or shoes.

Gail's Christmas gift-Longchamp LM Metal Medium Top Handle Tote Bag- Black
 Inside my bag (L-R): 
metallic burgundy make-up kit
 floral medicine pouch from Krissy
Alcohol
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom
Tory Burch wallet
Moleskine planner
Youtube ballpen from Google
toxidoki x LeSportsac pouch
Ray-Ban wayfarer
Asian Hospital medical documents
Condo keys with a keychain from Venice
hair tie
 Inside tokidoki x LeSportsac- iPod-yes, I'm still an iPod girl
Inside my floral pouch- lots of meds and Asus powerbank
 Inside my make-up kit:
MAC Studio Fix NC30
pretty compact mirror from my late aunt
Tony Moly eyebrow pencil
MAC liquid eyeliner
MAC concealer NW25
MAC lipliner in Spice
MAC Rebel lipstick
Wet n Wild In the Flesh lipstick
Maybelline Baby lip balm


If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd notice that I tend to stick to make-up that suits my skin, hence, a lot of MAC products. I also tend to use the same things and I rarely buy anything new unless I really need to or if something's broken.  I have new wallets, make-up purses or sunglasses but it wouldn't be truthful if I feature them here and pretend I've been using them. I'm "low maintenance" like that. Char. But seriously, a lot of people ask me how I could afford some of the trips I went to but the truth is, I just really save A LOT. My dad, who's a fantastic businessman told us,  it's not what you earn, it's what you save.

Speaking of savings, if you want the same nice Longchamp bag, contact my bff Gail at 0917 565 66 31. She'll be able to get you a good deal.

Check out my previous hauls:

x
❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Run by BTS
Loving: BTS!!!
Watching: Star Wars 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...