December 07, 2015

Biore Cleansing Oil Review

What it claims: Biore Cleansing Oil effectively dissolves and removes stubborn makeup, including waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities. Unlike other cleansing oils, it leaves no greasy film on your face and maintains the skin's natural moisture balance. It does not emulsify upon contact with water, thus maintaining its optimal cleansing performance at all times. Just apply with dry or wet hands and rinse off with water for that clean and fresh feeling!

 Pics below: 1st frame-full make-up with foundation
2nd frame-half of my face with no make-up thanks to Biore, while half still has make-up on.
You can see my shiny half face because of the oil 
-Three pumps of the product were too much for a very thin cotton pad but I needed 4 pumps when I used a  cotton ball. 
-Thoroughly cleanses, one pad was enough to remove layers of foundation, concealer, contour, highlight, eye-make up, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner

Item: Biore Cleansing Oil 150ml (make-up remover)
Price: P299 from PCX Alabang Town Center
Pros:
-Smells fruity
-Packaging is ok, having a pump is a plus
-Value for money compared to Face Shop's Rice Water make-up remover

-Removes water proof make-up
-Works better on flat cotton pads
-Lives up to its promise
-Gentle on the eyes
-Easy to use


Cons:
-Can be a bit greasy to some
-My fingers get really oily
-Sometimes I'm not into the smell
-Can be a bit cheaper because this feels like baby oil

Verdict: I'm still not used to it. To be frank, it just feels like a more expensive fruity baby oil. It does its job well and I could say that this is a good staple if it works for you. Let me finish a whole bottle and if you see this in another haul of mine, then, I did like it. Try it, you might love it more.
x
Millie

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Too Future. Guest Mix 050: Manila Killa
Loving: One Punch Man
Watching: One Punch Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...