August 30, 2015

Versailles Palace, Alabang

Versailles, the very name reminds me of the grandeur and folly of Marie Antoinette. To have a junior version of it on Daang Hari seemed peculiar, however, after visiting the palatial grounds, I found it a welcome addition to the spots we can just chill out. Very few places in Metro Manila achieve the kind of contemplative, quiet and idyllic garden party atmosphere that Versailles offers. I'm not a fan of imitation of famous places, but on its own, the clubhouse wasn't so bad, it was actually a nice way to end a long weekend.


 I was finally able to wear this gorgeous vintage silk and muslin summer dress Mark's mom gave me from the 60s. Thanks, Tita Milette



 I think this is my fave spot.


And oh, it was only 5 mins away from my house, so yeah, not bad at all.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Everything by Daniela Andrade (Alicia Keys Cover)
Loving: Hare Kon Manga
Watching: Hannibal S3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...