August 08, 2015

Rainy Day Mood Board

 Steady. 2 images, 2 people. Flowers. The lack of it. 

Watching: Penny Dreadful, Hannibal S3, Ocean's trilogy, Orange is the New Black, Kare Kano, Junjou Romantica, Addams Family (again)
Reading: Shingeki No Kyojin and this odd masterpiece, Ten Count



Rainy Day Playlist:
1. Eternal Sunshine - Jhene Aiko
2. Miss Jackson - The Vines (Outkast cover)
3. Money Power Glory - Lana Del Rey
4. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
5. No Ordinary Love - The Civil Wars (Sade cover)
6. Elastic Heart - Daniela Andrade x KRNFX (Sia cover)
7. Feel Good Inc. - Celia Pavey (Gorillaz cover)
8. I Need U - Thomas White & Gillepsy
9. Creep - Vintage Postmodern Jukebox (Radiohead cover)
10. Why'd you only call me when you're high - Arctic Monkeys
11. Gamble - Shiina Ringo (must hear with earphones)


"I'd rather be alone than acquiesce to the standards of the lonely and insecure. I stand on my own, proudly and without fear" 

Saw this in a friend's feed. This is so apt right now. 
x
Millie

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Letters by Shiina Ringo (Utada hikaru cover)
Loving: my dogs
Watching: Mission Impossible movies

1 comment:

  1. Hannibal is love! Is it weird that I like him more than Will Graham???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...