Steady. 2 images, 2 people. Flowers. The lack of it.
Watching: Penny Dreadful, Hannibal S3, Ocean's trilogy, Orange is the New Black, Kare Kano, Junjou Romantica, Addams Family (again)
Reading: Shingeki No Kyojin and this odd masterpiece, Ten Count
Rainy Day Playlist:
1. Eternal Sunshine - Jhene Aiko
2. Miss Jackson - The Vines (Outkast cover)
3. Money Power Glory - Lana Del Rey
4. 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
5. No Ordinary Love - The Civil Wars (Sade cover)
6. Elastic Heart - Daniela Andrade x KRNFX (Sia cover)
7. Feel Good Inc. - Celia Pavey (Gorillaz cover)
8. I Need U - Thomas White & Gillepsy
9. Creep - Vintage Postmodern Jukebox (Radiohead cover)
10. Why'd you only call me when you're high - Arctic Monkeys
11. Gamble - Shiina Ringo (must hear with earphones)
"I'd rather be alone than acquiesce to the standards of the lonely and insecure. I stand on my own, proudly and without fear"
Saw this in a friend's feed. This is so apt right now.
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM