March 07, 2015

Oxfords and Leather belts

Topshop dress, Kawai oxfords (Margie's gift from Taiwan), Zara sunglasses, Marc Jacobs watch
Hi! It's been a month! How time flies.  Anyway, here are a few tips on how I wear my oxfords and leather belts. 
My mum's vintage purple dress, Mark's leather belt, Kawai oxfords, Tory Burch wallet, March Jacobs watch, gold bracelets
-Oxfords are very versatile. Pair them with the right floral or plain dress and you have a very summery-laid back vibe. 
-Wear them in the office with pants or skirt to make any ensemble a bit dressier or quirkier than your usual plain flats. Make sure to pick the right design and color, like this soft flesh/peach shoes my sister got me from Taiwan to pair with any outfit.
Polo shirt from Rustan's, Chicabooti skirt, my sister's jacket from China, kawai oxfords
Zara knit jumper, Mango studded belt, Forever 21 knee high socks, Rustan's studded wedge
-A huge studded leather belt is definitely a statement piece. Pair with with plain colors to emphasize its intrciate design. 
-Don't be afraid to mix and match, like this knit jumper and leather belt.
Mango shirt, Mark's leather belt, my sister's skirt, white bag from Rustan's, gladiator sandals ( I forgot where I got this)
-For leather belts, a plain black color with a gold buckle can toughen a really feminine outfit. 
-Fun fact: Mark used to wear this leather belt back when he was in primary school as part of their uniform. Now I use it as a waist belt.
-Raid your dad's, brother's or boyfriend's closets to add to your wardrobe. I usually grab a really nice shirt from my boyfriend or sometimes borrow my dad's leather belts. 

That's it for now. Have a nice week!
x
Millie


Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Take A Ride by Mansions of the Moon
Loving: my dogs
Watching: House of Cards Season 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...