November 16, 2014

My Shoe Collection Update PART 7

It's been a while since I posted an update of my shoe collection, so yay! 
L-R Top- S&H knee high boots, Steve Madded studded boots, Doc Martens
L-R Bottom- Purple Keds, Kawai shoes from Taiwan (Margie's pasalubong) and this pretty floral Doc Martens

Wore my Steve Maddens to school in Syd almost everyday. Very comfy.
Oh and don't forget these riding boots from Aldo

Anyway, here are the links of my shoe collection since 2010:
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Blank Space by Taylor Swift (catchy as fuck)
Loving: Homeland
Watching: Criminal Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...