October 22, 2014

Midnight Outfit and Make-Up Throwback


Another post in my Drafts. Vintage black dress from Japan, Topman socks, Mark's leather belt, Anna Sui's Forbidden Affair perfume
Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt, Chicabooti tartan shorts, Doc Martens, Marc Jacobs watch, diamond and gold rings and bracelets from my mother and grandmother
Paperdolls top, Zara leggings, Aldo shoes, LV bag, Marc Jacobs watch

Make-Up: My purple obsession 3 weeks ago. Straight brows, neutral eyeshadow, purple lips and purple nails c/o MAC Pink Nouveau. But since "M" is doing the same thing again, I'm skipping purple this year.
Make-Up:  Blue eyeshadow and nude lips c/o MAC Please Me.
On our way to FBi Social's Birthday Party
Make Up: My usual pin-up make-up with MAC's Russian Red. Taken before going to Mardi Gras
Now, some grainy and artsy (chos) throwback photos.
Ah, the time we watched a symphony
I miss my blonde hair and Mark's K-pop hair.


Random outfit and make-up photos
Some random photos of my time in Sydney.
Have to admit, I do miss the looks and the places.

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Days With You by Snakeships
Loving: Downton Abbey
Watching: The Walking Dead

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...