August 19, 2014

Can I convert these views to money?


5 million views! Is this for real? I don't really use my Google + account so I'm not sure about this stat. According to Google, this new number is the sum of all of the views of the user’s profile, posts and photos since October 2012.
 Regardless, I think I should start posting more on Google +.  This is a bit crazy. Can I convert this to money? hahahaha!

For more info, read: http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/31/google-adds-total-content-view-counts-to-profile-pages/

You can check my account: Millie Morales at Google+

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes
Loving: Kuroshitsuji Book Of Circus
Watching: Free! Eternal Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...