August 19, 2014

TAHAN (AN) Exhibit

  I'm honoured to be Jose Tanerla's muse in this exhibit at Serendra. Thanks to Alee Garibay for the photos below. 
Photos from Alee Garibay's Facebook. Check her out here.
 It's a bit sad I wasn't able to see this but I'm very happy for Jo and his friends. Please check out Jo here.
"Pag-alala ni Urbana sa Caniyang manga Casalanan"

21" x 34"
oil off canvas

I think this is the most awesome painting anyone has done of me. Feel free to contact this award winning (naks) painter from UP Diliman...and also our childhood friend and neighbor. I cannot thank you enough. 

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Unravel by Ling Tosite Sigure
Loving: Free! Eternal Summer
Watching: Tokyo Ghoul, True Blood, Sailor Moon Crystal, Free! ES




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...