August 10, 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Review




 It looks good on camera but I used concealer and setting powder.

Item: Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Oil Free For Oily To Combination Skin
Price: around 13 AUD
Color:  Light/Clair (Light-Medium Coverage)

What it has acc to the packaging/website etc: 
Garnier BB Cream Oil Free for oily to combination skin controls shine for an instantly flawless matte finish.
The daily All-In-One solution corrects, protects, unifies, hydrates and mattifies in one application with instant and lasting results.It effectively minimises the appearance of pores and imperfections for a visible improvement in skin texture. Its lightweight and comfortable texture with an optimal coverage blends perfectly into the skin without the heaviness of a foundation.

Available in 2 shades, light and medium.
Dermatologically tested. Non comedogenic.

RESULTS!
Proven and perceived effectiveness:
Instantly*:
BB Cream Oil Free gives a luminous matte finish for 88.1% of women
Pores are less visible for 84.7% of women
Imperfections (redness, spots, acne marks…) are minimized for 76.3% of women

After 4 weeks**:
Skin is less oily
Pore appearance is minimized
Imperfections are visibly reduced
Skin radiance is improved
*Self-assessment, 62 subjects, evaluation with the product on.
** Clinical Study, 42 subjects, evaluation of bare skin after 4 weeks.

Pros:
-Easy application
-Moisturized my skin (relatively)
-Lightweight
-A little amount goes a long way
-Looks good on camera

Cons:
-There were only two shades available in Sydney.
-I bought two shades but ended using the lighter one because my skin type is "acidic" meaning that any make-up gets darker on my skin.
-My skin had a bluish cast
-The product did get darker on my skin as the day progressed.
-I felt oily the whole day.
-Had to retouch several times.
-This is not a BB Cream but more like a tinted moisturizer.
-My skin broke out!
-My face felt sticky.
-After sweating, my face felt cakey and clogged.

Verdict:

If you're looking for a nice tinted moisturizer and your skin is not as acidic as mine, then maybe this will work on you. But as for me, I will use this sometimes if I don't need too much coverage or if I just want to look pretty at home hahaha. I will not buy this again. 
 Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Just Be Friends by Luka 
Loving: perfume
Watching: Masters of Sex S1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...