August 10, 2014

Book Of Circus




Black, chiffon, lace, tule and ruffles dress from a Korean store/bazaar, F21 tights, Aldo boots, Khaki parka by Jack London


*Spoiler Alert*
Book of Circus is I think the darkest arc of the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler manga.
It tells the  tales of forsaken  people who were forced to survive by any means, whether it be sacrificing innocent children or stealing limbs from them.
 In Yana Toboso's universe, any plot is usually sick and gruesome.
I was ecstatic when Japan finally released this arc, as both Kuroshitsuji I and II neglected this storyline. I just hope the new series is as dark and unsettling as the manga.
x

 Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Shiver by The Gazette
Loving: Black Butler Book Of Circus
Watching: Masters of Sex S1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...