June 21, 2014

Lionhearted ft. Urban Cone by Porter Robinson

Flipping out the light trying to survive this endless fight
If we shoot them down, we can make it right, we'll make it right
And they light the sky as they multiply, they multiply
No matter what they try, they won't take away our will to fight
If we shoot them down, we can make it right, we'll make it right

They broke the walls we guarded
But we don't care about it
We'll finish what we started
So promise me that
We'll be the lionhearted
For we don't care about it
We'll finish what we started
So promise me that they'll fall
So promise me that

No matter what they try, they won't take away our will to fight
And up against all odds, take a thousand lives, a thousand lives
So if you shoot them down, we can make it right, we'll make it right
  
 I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO. SO MUCH THAT THIS IS IN ALL CAPS, WITH FEELINGS. Great song, great concept. This is honestly one of the few music videos I wish I was part of. Naman eh. I liked how Harajuku girls were used in this video and how the irony of their style and violence were highlighted with almost subtle punk, decora fashion. I can't even.
Have I told you I've replayed this like a million times?

 That hair though. How I wish I could color my hair again but I'm so scared I'd go bald. Haha!

 Compiled these pics from the girls' instagrams. Elleanor from Tokyo Fashion was their stylist and I love the subtle hints of decora and candy kawaii palette which contrasted well with the violent and "techno magical realism ala Matrix" (whuut?) theme of the video. It's just sooooooo me. This video inspired me to create a whole set of artwork which I plan to start soon and oh, listen to Porter Robinson. I like his music. 

 Enjoy!
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Sad Machine by Porter Robinson
Loving: Lionhearted
Watching: music videos
Reading: Shingeki No Kyojin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...