June 04, 2014

April-May Favourites: Sugar and Spice Haul


Hello! It has been a while since I have made a haul post.
Why sugar and spice?
Sugar, because of all the sweet goodies in this haul and spice, because of the military/masculine theme of some of the items like this gorgeous jacket:
1. CLOTHES
I loooove this original Ralph Lauren military jacket! 

Steve Madden studded boots. So comfy!
 Girls can't have too many lace and frills especially from Victoria. Ah a good addition to my lingerie collection.
Daiso is THE BOMB. For $2.80, you can do no wrong: make-up basket like the one I have at home, socks, shoe polish, nail polish, headband, pencil holder, eyelash curler-sulit!

 2. BEAUTY
 My lippie of the month. Read my review here: MAC Maleficent True Love's Kiss Lipstick Review
 My latest beauty secret. Bought Lancome, Palmer's, Olay and even creams from expensive dermas (jusko) but apparently, only Garnier works on my skin. May ganon talaga ata. Kung saan ka hiyang. I dunno why but my skin is visibly healthier, smoother and now with almost zero acne.
 Right: This new body wash feels sooooo good and minty. We had it before in shea butter and it smelled like heaven.
Left: My new-found product-The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil-for $21, this is such an effective make-up remover that lasts up to 2-3 months. Might have to review this one day.
1. Garnier Facial Cleanser - It works but I just hate how it's so hard to wash off.
2. L'Oreal Infallible Make Up face powder - It's not the best but I like that it matches my skin tone and lasts for at least 3 hours.
3. Maybelline pencil eyeliner - I like this product, really pigmented, balck as you can get it. I'm not really sure if it's smudge proof though.
4. Rimmel Bronzing -  I use this for contour. Not as pigmented, I have to keep on piling the colour, but it looks natural on me.
5. Nivea Mositurising Fluid with SPF - I like that it's moisturizing, has SPF and I use it as a make-up base...it can just be a bit sticky sometimes.
6. Victoria's Secret perfume - Nice, sweet scent for the day.

3. FOOD
 Brownie Coconut Ice Cream Sandwich in Dark Belgian chocolate from Mooberry. I practically eat this twice a week because the cafe is just 5 mins away from the house. Jesus! This is like one of the best things that ever happened to me this 2014. hahahha!
 The equivalent of Molten Chocolate Lava and Vanilla Ice Cream from Maisys 24 Cafe right beside Mooberry. This was the first food fave I've had before the  Brownie Coconut Ice Cream Sandwich. I'm craving for this right now!
Mooberry Chocolate Souffle with Yogurt. Anything from Mooberry is a win!
 Tita Milette's Lasagne. Man. This is the best lasagne I've had...ever!!! I could eat this 3x a day!

 Real fruit in a bottle. Yum yum! It will be out in the Philippines soon!

4. BOOKS
 The second book/manga from Youneda-sensei.
And of course, who could forget this beautifully rendered artbook.

Well, that's it for my haul!
Had to finish my backlogs before the exam!
Have a great day!

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Song On The Beach by Arcade Fire
Loving: Made Men style/fashion/make-up
Watching: Mad Men S2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...