April 27, 2014

Wavy Hair and Smokey Eyes Tutorial







Products used:
Japanese Hair Curlers from a Japanese store

Mac Concealer NW 25 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Vanilla
MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder in NC42
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzing compact
The Faceshop Lovelyme:ex eyebrow pencil
The Faceshop Design My Eyebrow
Etude House Color My Brows
Etude House Eye Primer
Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette
Nichido Eyeliner
Maybelline pencil eyeliner
Maybeline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
Majolica Majorca mascara
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fleshtone

Do you want me to do more tutorials?
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Make Up Syndrome by Ling Tosite Sigure
Loving: make-up
Watching: none. I'm writing essays. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...