April 12, 2014

Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras 2014

The event was held last March 1, 2014.
I've always wanted to attend the Mardi Gras Parade for a few personal reasons. One reason is that it's in my bucket list. Another is that, I support what it stands for.



I wish I dressed up more!




LOVE THE CORSET! 







Mark's favourite trio.







There is no such thing as equality for some. Equality must be for all. That is what freedom is. That is what liberty is. 

Love, equality, freedom for all. ♥


Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Apple and Cinamon by Utada Hikaru
Loving: My boyfriend, Marrrkkk!!
Watching: Game of Thrones S4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...