April 14, 2014

"No Make-Up" Make-Up



Hello there! Please read first!
Someone on my ask.fm requested for a "No Make-up" Make up tutorial.
I think the point of a "No Make-Up" Make-up is to look "fresh" so you have to have 
a nice even skin tone, bright eyes, groomed brows and soft lips.
I first concealed some blemishes under the eyes, around my cheeks and any red spots.
Then I applied a light BB cream instead of my foundation. 
Groomed my brows.
Applied a bit of shimmer to brighten my eyelids.
Contoured my eyelids just a bit.
Added a bit of blush.
Lots of mascara.
And a lip color that resembles my natural lip color hence the two shades of lipstick.

I have dry skin with a warm undertone. I'm also very acidic so the make-up tends to oxidize/fade quickly so I sometimes I put a lot of product on my eyeslids and face.

Products I used:

Mac Concealer NW 25 
Garnier BB Cream in Light
MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder in NC42
The Faceshop Lovelyme:ex eyebrow pencil
Etude House Color My Brows
Elf Blush and Bronzing Cream
Coastal Scents shimmer palette
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes, an eye contour kit.
Maybeline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
Majolica Majorca mascara
MAC Chatter Box lipstick
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fleshtone

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Only When I Sleep by The Corrs Unplugged
Loving: My boyfriend, Marrrkkk!!
Watching: GOT s04e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...