April 06, 2014

Mark's K-Pop Look


Pwedeng K-pop?
Photos by Ash Evasco. Check him out! He's one of the best in the Phils!
Pwede? Pwedeeee.
I'm taking a break from writing my essay or actually fixing the referencing style to Harvard UTS.
Ano raw? Yes. My weekend? Wala. Nada.  I'm exhausted but I can't complain.
We did this "make-up tutorial" one night after class because we wanted to relax and Mark was up for it.
I remember it was a Tuesday. Hahaha.

I'm so sorry for the lack of blog post. Apparently, it's true that once you start studying, you really don't have enough time to do anything else.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
I am no way expert when it comes to Kpop make-up.
This was just for fun so don't hate.
kiss.
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Black Black Heart by David Usher (slow version)
Loving: My boyfriend, Marrrkkk!!
Watching: WALA. hahahha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...