April 23, 2014

Blue and Gold

Hey there! I hope you all had a nice vacation. I just wanted to show some of Sydney's beautiful scenery and the places Mark and I frequent here, down under starting from the Harbour bridge, since we live in the North Shore.
Hey there! I hope you all had a nice vacation. I just wanted to show some of Sydney's beautiful scenery and the places Mark and I frequent here, down under starting from the Harbour bridge, since we live in the North Shore.
Our view crossing the famous Harbour Bridge to get to our universities, The Opera House, Queen Victoria Building, etc.

L: Queen Victoria Building, R: Our view from the North Shore
Former post office, now The Westin Hotel.

This looks like a Final Fantasy Game no?
University of Sydney: The Quad. Mark's uni reminds me of Hogwarts! Love it!
going to USYD
In our 2-week vacation, we always go to USYD not to have a date but to study in the Law Library. Le sigh.
15 minutes away from Mark's uni is New Town, think The Grove+LB Square until Olivarez only super hipster. 

Vintage shops in New Town are the best!
One of my fave brands selling vintage-style clothes: Dangerfield


Going back to the North Shore, here is Milson's Point. I so love how the water is a few walks away from where I work.
Going to work.
And then near Mark's house is this wonderful beach called Balmoral where we usually have our jog, walks and strolls.
The water looks so inviting...
And so after a leisurely walk around Balmoral, we head home.
I wish we could have more days like these.

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: West Coast by Lana Del Rey
Loving: My boyfriend, Marrrkkk!!
Watching: GOT s04e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...