April 16, 2014

Connected by Ayumi Hamasaki


I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SONG AND MUSIC VIDEO SINCE 2005.
When I was in high school, I used to go to anime conventions and buy these "rare" copies/vcds of JPOP albums/videos. I have L'arc~en~ciel, Utada Hikaru and Ayumi Hamasaki. Since these copies were fragile vcds, naturally, the cds all broke down after several use. When I was younger, "Connected" was one of those few songs I really loved and the art in the music video greatly inspired my drawings.
I've been trying to look for this on youtube but alas, I have forgotten the name of the song. All I could remember was the artwork and the beat. So when I finally found this whilst listening to Jpop songs on youtube, I sorta raped the replay button. I got so giddy and looked for the longer version online. I finally found you. God. It's been years. This is high school, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...