March 18, 2014

My Make Up Routine (20 Minutes)


Hello there! Please read first!
This is my first make-up tutorial! This is my longer-20 minute make up routine. My shortest routine is 10 minutes so I'll also be uploading that one :)

I have dry skin with a warm undertone. I'm also very acidic so the make-up tends to oxidize/fade quickly so I sometimes I put a lot of product on my eyeslids and face.

Products I used:

Mac Concealer NW 25 
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Golden Vanilla
MAC Studio Fix Pressed Powder in NC42
Maybelline Pressed Powder  in Honey
The Faceshop Lovelyme:ex eyebrow pencil
The Faceshop Design My Eyebrow
Etude House Color My Brows
Elf Blush and Bronzing Cream
Etude House Eye Primer
Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette
Nichido Eyeliner
Maybeline The Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
Majolica Majorca mascara
MAC Chatter Box lipstick

Do you want me to do more tutorials?
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Be Still By Kaskade
Loving: make-up
Watching: Psycho Pass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...