March 09, 2014

Hurrah For January-February 2014!

An abundance of blessings welcomed us this 2014. January and February almost made up for the traumatic 2013, with two last hurrahs in front of the camera and a make-up gig to complement the fulfilment of my short term plans. 
Then there's love. Love from my girlfriends, from my family and of course, love from Mark. Here's my 2014 so far:  

1. The Other Wife Short Film
Adapted from a compelling short story that questions gender roles in a post war society: Colette's The Other Wife is a piece dear to my heart. For the full blog post, you can view it HERE.



2. Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho Feature
Was featured in KMJS last Jan 26 in their segment, "Vintage Fashionista." You can view the whole blogpost HERE.

3. Elsa and Annie Cosplay
Because of the blonde hair, I was finally able to cosplay these girls!
View full blog post HERE for Elsa.
View full blog post HERE for Annie. 
4. Joy and Resty's Wedding
Beautiful couple and their beautiful wedding.
View full post HERE.


5. Joanne's Make-up
Did Joanne's make-up for her graduation in La Salle! Congrats! View full post HERE.

6.Girlfriend Love
I only keep a handful of close friends. I treasure them, I love them and I will forever cherish our memories together. They have helped me get through the toughest days of my life and I am so happy that I am able to surround my self with crazy, gorgeous, ambitious and intelligent women. I miss you all so much. Thank you for your love and patience.

My bestfriend Gail is, I think, the craziest out of all my girlfriends. I admire her strength and perseverance. She remained strong and kind despite all who tried to bring her down. She is one hell of a woman! I love how she housed me in her condo, cooked me breakfast and made sure I got home safe. Just a few examples how my bestfriend is so maalagain. I love you, bebe. I really, really wish you could be here with me.
Ralen is the most malambing/sweetest girlfriend I have. She never forgets to take me out for chika, organizes most of our dates and gives us little gifts and pasalubong whenever she travels. I miss you beh. I really wish nothing but happiness for you. Please update me with your latest escapade!

My BOIE HR girls. Grabe, I can't believe that even though we've only been together for a short period of time, you were all sweet enough to give me a nice card and even invite me to your outing! Lyza, thank you so much for travelling all the way from Batangas to attend my Despedida. Sobrang natouch ako. Hanggang ngayon di ako makaget over. Hahahah! Zet, Nadz, Ma'am Claire, Chinie, Ace and Tin, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFT! Iyak talaga ako ng iyak paguwi ko noong binabasa ko na mga messages niyo. Dinala ko pa yang card na yan sa Sydney!!! I love you all!!! I wish you all success and happiness!

To Kris, I'm so glad we're still chatting every week. I am lucky to have you as a friend and to see you move forward one day at a time. You are an amazing woman, alam mo yan! At alam mo na rin lahat ng sasabihin ko dito kasi nga lagi tayong magkachat! hahahaha Pero sobrang thankful pa rin talaga ako at andito ka. :)
To Joy, Ano na loves? Chat me naman! Thank you for your trust and for going all the way to my house to meet me. Alam kong pagod na kayo ni Rey minsan pero talagang pinupuntahan niyo pa rin ako sa bahay. I love you, Joy. Don't forget that! Chat me at kwentuhan mo ako, ok? :)
Lucky and Sarah, alagaan niyo si Allison at si Ralen. Hahaha Buti naman at medyo nabuo na tayo before ako umalis. Thank you for being there for me, for visiting me in the hospital and for holding me when I cried in the mall. Kilala niyo na kung sino kayo jan. I love you both and I wish you a blooming love life this year. I miss you both! Update update din!
And so, hagulgol. Love you, bebe!!

Porq! I'm so happy I now have a Pinay friend in Sydney!!! She also happens to be my high school friend from San Beda!!! See you soon and more dates to come!
7. Yoneda Kou and Snow Piercer
Really made my Jan-Feb. Great manga and great movie.


8. Margie's Adventures
Four countries in 3 months! I am ecstatic for my sister Margie! She was finally able to travel by herself to Europe and Asia. Since there's just the two of us, I can't help but feel proud of my sister's accomplishments. I wish we could travel again together someday. 
Margie in Amsterdam.
Margie in France.
In Sri Lanka
In Hong Kong
9. Valentine's Day
View full post HERE.

10. Back To Uni
Aaaaannd I'm back to school for my post grad studies in University of Technology Sydney


Lib, Business and Law Buildings
x
Mark bleached my hair last night. How awesome is he?
x
So far so good. Let's keep the ball rollin' and them lips smilin' for 2014.
As I've said, moving forward, one month at a time.

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Aria by The Balanescu Quartet
Loving: Saezeru Tori Wa Habatakanai
Watching: Blue Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...