January 26, 2014

Mark and Millie in Japan!

Hello! This is just a short trailer I did for Mark of the few places we went to in Japan last February 2013. We stayed there for 2 weeks and went around Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. Earphone/headset users, there's music here so be careful not to set the volume too loud! 
FYI the song we used is "Last Dinosaur" by one of my favorite Japanese bands, The Pillows. It was part of FLCL's soundtrack which is one of my faves made by Gainax, the same company who did/who's famous for creating Neon Genesis Evangelion-the number 1 anime on my list. 
 I think these are the only videos I got because I accidentally deleted some or maybe I forgot to record some places. Anyway, enjoy!
Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Idle Hands by Blood Red Shoes
Loving: Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai
Watching: Our travel videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...