December 22, 2013

A Double Wedding

 
Six families, gathered together in the mountains of Tagaytay, to celebrate my cousins' double wedding, set in a peaceful garden. Vows were exchanged as the sun set and we dined heartily in a Spanish Colonial Themed Villa. All weddings are joyous occasions (except for Lorca's Blood Wedding and Game of Thrones' Red Wedding) and the two couples made for double the happiness.
 My sister and I went with our driver instead of our parents. We went to our product launch first in Pasay, ate at Pancake House and did our make-up and hair in Petron (highway) going to Tagaytay.
 Our beautiful mother was a ninang!
 Dad rarely dresses up, so this is a very special day for the family. He looks really good! Would you believe that these two are in their mid-50s? They look so young!
 Mikimoto pearls and blue Paperdoll dress from my mother, Mark's old leather belt, red suede shoes and gold Casio watch.


 With my beautiful cousin, Marjoe. Her dress was made/sewn by her grandmother.
 With my niece, Lexine.
 A  dreamy garden wedding.


 Our two beautiful brides, Anne and Marjoe.
 
 Tito Joey, Marjoe and Tita Marissa.

 Anne and my cousin, Mark with the whole family!
 My cousins' beautiful wedding reception. Reminded me of Game of Thrones
 Buffet and dance floor.

 Red and Gold. I can't believe they got this for free. Villa De Oro is apparently owned by a relative.



 Jesus and my cousin Marjoe. My cousin Mark (Marjoe's younger brother) with his bride, Anne.


 All the single ladies.

I enjoy weddings in our family for bringing our entire clan and other clans together (we sound like ninjas LOL). Even my dad looked polished as MC! I was glad to attend after a successful business launch event earlier in the day. Sometimes, you can fit in business and family all in one day.

Congratulations to my cousins, Marjoe, Mark and their respective spouses!
We wish you nothing but the best and all the happiness in the world!

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Lose Yourself To Dance by Daft Punk
Loving: Junjou Romanticaaaaa!!!
Watching: Junjou Romantica Season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...