October 31, 2013

Starbucks 2014 Planner

"Another tradition most awaited this season - The Limited Edition 2014 Starbucks Philippines Planner. Collecting begins in 3 days. #starbuckschristmas" 
-Starbucks Philippines 
I really like the palette for 2014 and if you know me well, you'll definitely know which color I want. Haha! I'm still unsure whether to collect them stickers though, still thinking whether I should get my planner from Kinokuniya in Sydney. Oh well, first world problems. I really love my planners though...such an organizer-kind of person. ^_^

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Instant Crush by Daft Punk Ft. Julian Casablancas
Loving: Mark
Watching: Downton Abbey season 4 episode 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...