October 14, 2013

Quickie Updates!!!

Hello from Sydney!
Another requisite yet sincere apology for not being able to update this blog. Even though I'm in another continent, I'm still working my ass off late into the night. A lot has happened here in Oz. Not even on my third day and we already had a very shocking news that has changed my whole trip. I would be meeting a lot of new people in the next few weeks and would be catching up with some of our old friends here. Oh, and my mother is here in a separate hotel for official business. We're very happy about that as well.
Anyhoo, Mark and I are really enjoying our time together. Nothing like renewed flames burning and more peaceful days together...or we shall see when my period comes, he retorted slyly. 
Well, this has been the happiest and most peaceful I've been after our Japan trip. Sydney still feels like home, or maybe home is wherever he is. 
CHAR.

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap
Loving: Mark
Watching: The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...