September 22, 2013

To Be With You by The Honey Trees

I climbed this hill, watching so still
I took to the fields of all I held dear
But up on this height,
A majestic sight flooded the skies
How I could feel you near

Oh, I could sail the world
Search through the darkest waters,
But I'd never find these golden eyes

I held the stars to light where you are
When your unfeigned heart called to me through the dark
Soaked in the sound that rose from the ground
There I could feel, I felt, I felt you near

Oh, I could sail the world
Search through the darkest waters,
But I'd never find these golden eyes

Oh, I wait for the seas to part, to be with you, oh

Oh, I could sail the world
Search through the darkest waters,
But I'd never find these golden eyes
___________________
This song reminds me of Eisley.
A bit whimsical. Good vibes all the way.
Very much in love.
I'm just floating around really.
Hopelessly romantic. 
 ❤  Happy ❤  
x
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...