September 30, 2013

September Favorites: Littlest Things Haul

 September was all about recovering and reflection. It was also a time when everything shifted for me, as if a dial was turned a bit to the right and I was able to see and hear clearer. I decided to change and maybe grow up a little. Spending decisions shifted along with perspective but still, it seemed that whatever you do, women will always be women even during "therapy"...shopping therapy that is. Since I've been busy with work and dates, I've had little to no time to shop. So when I finally found time, 1-2 days before the month ended, I can say I spent my well-earned salary on few, "important" things: 
1. Dolce & Gabbana coral red sunglasses - This is my first D&G sunglasses that I bought with MY OWN hard earned money. Yes, it was impulsive. Yes, I saw it and didn't really think it through. No, I do not regret it. It's gorgeous.
2.  Estee Lauder Lipsticks - Now this one is a gift from my mother. I just love how the packaging is so luxurious.
3. Casio wrist watch - I've been thinking about getting a gold watch for everyday wear. I like the simple and classic style of this watch. 
4. MAC Pro Longwear concealer - This is a staple. Just had to update my make-up kit. 
5. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer - Another staple in my skin regimen. This will come in handy during my flight.
 I LOVE how Gail, my bestfriend, bought the same watch. I was really excited that she bought one too!!! It was like a friendship band haha! On the other hand, mother's everyday Fossil watch really suited her. 

 6. Skullove Tshirt from VOV, The Collective.  - I got this during B-Side's 3rd Anniversary. I just came from a date and I didn't think what I wore was appropriate for concerts so I got this on the spot. It was so comfy and I really enjoyed Urbandub, Franco etc.
7. Australian Visa - This was pricey for a piece of paper. But hey, it's their new system.
8. Plane Tickets - Booked this last Saturday. This was the icing on top of my spending cake. 

It's not much but then as Mark would say, "quality over quantity."

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Hurricane Jane by Black Kids
Loving: Trip to Aus
Watching: Downton Abbey Season 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...