August 04, 2013

My Shoe Collection Update PART 6

While my shoe collection is certainly well-heeled, it was never designed for comfort or 8 hour stints in the office boardroom or the vissiccutdes of recovering from surgery. Enter the humble flat, serving as my shoe of choice for recovery and for work. 
No heels? The horror! But such is life, that sometimes, your personal style needs to take a backseat to your health. But who says we can't have fun with flats? Bold colours evoking the joys of summer brighten up my no-heel days. The low wedge heels for the office are muted and sensible for a hard day's work at the office!
Some cute flats I wouldn't mind having.






Anyway, here are the links of my shoe collection since 2010:
x
Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Playing Dangerous by Lana Del Rey
Loving: my mothufuckin 27-page proposal -_-;
=(: none

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...