August 24, 2013

Lost In Translation


Now, I understand Lost In Translation more and why it was critically acclaimed.   It reminded me so much of our time in Japan, when Mark would leave me in our hotel room or by myself to go around Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. I'd explore the streets on my own, much like what Scarlett's character did.

Before, my biggest childhood dream was to go to Japan, "the land of anime" as I presumed. Today, I would not even consider studying there. To be honest, by the end of our two-week stay in Japan, we kind of got bored and a bit lonely. Melancholic.
 Maybe, because it was winter. Or maybe, because it was a concrete jungle. Whatever it was, we'd still love to go back, but watching Lost In Translation made me cry for some reason.

x
Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Shooting Stars by Bag Raiders
       Loving: Lost In Translation
            =(: broken hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...