June 16, 2013

Something About Us by Daft Punk


Awesome cover.
Been listening to this song for like what, 2-3 weeks now? Had a Daft Punk sound trip 2-3 weeks ago and I'm still at it. Don't really know why. With only a few words, this song perfectly captures everything I feel for my special someone. Anyway, enjoy this lovely song.

"Something About Us"
It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Something About us by Daft Punk
       Loving: Mark
            =(: none!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...