June 01, 2013

Quick Beauty Fix: Etude Eraser Show Eye Remover Tissues





 The name "Eye Remover" may be a bit funny but the effectivity of this product is no laughing matter. I usually use this when I'm too tired to use my Etude Eye and Lip Make Up remover.



As you can see, it effectively removes eye make-up, waterproof eyeliner etc.

 Item: Etude Eraser Show Eye Remover Tissues (Eye make-up remover)
Price: around P200
Pros:
-Smells really good
-Cute packaging
-Affordable
-Value for money

-removes water proof make-up
-tissues are really moist and soft
-lives up to its promise
-gentle on the eyes

Cons:
-can be a bit greasy to some

Verdict: Another product I would recommend. This will be a staple in my night-care regimen. This is also good when you are too lazy or too tired to remove make-up. I sometimes use it all over my face, since anything that's gentle for your eyes is ok for your face. I hope this review helped.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Something About Us by Daft Punk
       Loving: my pups
            =(: booyz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...