June 02, 2013

Mt. Makiling Peak 2













Major Jump-off: Station 1, UP College of Forestry
LLA: 14.13°N 121.20°E, 1090 MASL (Peak 2)
Hours to summit / days required: 1-2 days / 4-5 hours
Started around 6:30AM-4:30PM, November 25, Sunday

Attendance:
Millie 
Joel Agarano
Camille Dailo
Jose Miguel Encarnacion
Katherine D Pedriña
Jasper Castro
Lalaine Dailo
Kairy de los Reyes
Quincy Ybañez
Isay Jimenez
Dea and Leroy
Rafael Francisco

My first ever climb! Reaching a peak of a mountain was a priority and it has been on my bucket list for several years. I'm so happy that I was able to accomplish and scratch this experience off of my list!! 


Making it to the peak of a mountain gives you an indescribable, exhilarating rush, not because you were able to make it to the top, but because you were able to learn that you are capable of doing something you thought you could never have done. It's amazing what patience, determination and dedication can do to you and where they could take you. Hiking is such an unforgettable and immensely rewarding experience. Thank you so much for this guys! Congrats to us, first timers!
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
       Loving: climbing mountains
            =(: weak health

4 comments:

  1. I noticed that you still have your eyeliner on and it amazes me, lol! What liquid eyeliner can you recommend na kahit pawisan na hindi pa rin matatanggal? I tried to wear an eyeliner at the gym para ma-test kung pang matagalan yung pagiging waterproof niya and napansin ko na hindi siya ganung ka-waterproof, kumakalat lang. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! Hahaha! I used Nichido's eyeliner there. I use two eyeliners: Nichido for everyday and MAC's Waterproof eyeliner. Madalang lang yung MAC, kapag nasa beach or somewhere lang pero jan, Nichido lang. I don't know kung tatalab siya sa iba pero so far, ok siya sakin :) Kung hindi siya ok, I really recommend MAC :D Ayun, kahit nagswimming na ako sa dagat at lahat, hindi talaga natatanggal yun hihihi Thanks for the comment :D

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your quick reply! I appreciate it a lot! :)
      Magpapalit na ako ng brand, hahaha! Thanks again! :D

      Delete
    3. anytime!! try mo muna ha! baka allergic ka or something :D tc!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...