June 02, 2013

May Favorites: Office Lady

Since I started working again, I made sure I was ready this time. Just some of the stuff I got for the next "years."
 A new office bag from Charles and Keith, a pretty notebook Mark got me back in 2007, my planner, Kindle Fire, pens, MAC's Scarlet Ibis from the Marilyn Monroe Collection and Tic Tac for meetings.
 Since I can't wear pants for a while because of my stitches, I had to buy more dresses.
 I used to call them "mommy clothes" but now, I absolutely adore these Mod-inspired dresses.
 I'm saying goodbye to all my high heels and settling on cute flats. I can't wear heels because of my surgery but it doesn't bother me one bit. I looooove my flats! So comfy!
Lahat kami sa HR parang mga doctor kung magsulat. Forgive the mess.
My new, temporary ID. Just wanted to post it because it's the only 1x1 pic where I actually looked decent! :)

That's it for now. Might blog about what actually happened and how I ended up with my job. For now, take care y'all!
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Independent Women by Destiny's Child
       Loving: office lady style
            =(: can't wear pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...