June 23, 2013

Mark and Millie's Trip to Japan: Osaka

 Osaka's most famous castle!
 I tell you, it was freezing but what the heck, smile lang!
 When I was younger, the only Japanese channel I know was NHK.

 Walking around by myself in the freezing winter of Japan.
 Beautiful yet melancholic. Straight from an old Japanese movie.







 Joined Mark to watch a hearing in Osaka High Court
Sad I couldn't take pics inside the castle:) Went around Osaka by myself while Mark was in class. It rained a bit and I froze my ass off but the magnificence of the Osaka Castle and the grounds was worth it. 

-Osaka Castle 
-Osaka Museum of History 
-Osaka High Court
-Went around the city
x
Millie
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Scar Tissue by Red Hot Chili Peppers
        Loving: Japan
             =( : rainy season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...