June 02, 2013

Hurrah For May 2013!

Hurrah! May!
Hurrah for work! Hurrah!

Firstly, a big hurrah for Margie’s trip to Japan and my parents’ trip to New Zealand and Singapore. I’m so happy that at least one of us was able to view the cherry blossoms! My parents enjoyed a well-deserved rest in the Hobbit-land and the Lion City.

Birthdays in May are few and far between, so Joel’s celebration was extra special.

Hurrah for my new job - demanding and satisfying; dynamic, yet historic.
Whilst work has kept me busy, things have been great on the social front. Summer at UPLB and Laguna took us to the Pook ng Makiling and some kooky Isdaan nights with Barack Obama and the frat. (Look at the photos) A date with Yami and Hershey was as sweet as her namesake; whilst Baz Luhrmann showed us that we’re still young and beautiful.
Anyway, some pics to show :)


1. Margie's Trip To Japan and My Parents' Trip to Singapore and New Zealand
-I was so happy when I learned that my sister Margie and her friends went to Japan after our trip. Mark and I helped my sister with her visa application and itinerary. As avid anime fans, it has been my and my sister's dream to go the Land of The Rising Sun. Finally! At least one of us saw the Cherry Blossoms! 
-My parents, on the other hand, went to New Zealand to visit my sick auntie. It was also a perfect opportunity for them to relax. I'm so happy for them!
 My sister Margie
 My sister and her college friends from UP Diliman: Aaah the yuppie life
 Sakura!
 My parents went back to New Zealand to visit my sick aunt and went sight seeing along the way.
 The Lord Of The Rings Set/Hobbiton
 My auntie's house

2. Joel's Birthday Celebration/s
-Great week with Gail and EpChi-ChiEp
Best. Binalot. Ever.
3. UPLB/Laguna Summer
-Since I had to cancel my trip to Vietnam and couldn't go for a long out of town trip, I just went to Laguna. I still enjoyed very much though. Of course with Epsilon Chi Fraternity and Chi Epsilon Sorority :)
 Pook ni Mariang Makiling
 Isdaan with Jords and Raffy

4. New Work
-New work with great officemates!

Hosted company anniversary
Hosted company outing in Island Cove and bonded with officemates

5. Date with Yami and Hershey
-Finally saw Hershey again after a long time! Miss you, Hersh! :)

6. Lily!! :D
Also, hurrah for Lily! Our cutest, sweetest little muffin.

Finally, Hurrah for Game of Thrones. We missed you and will miss you again soon. True Blood will never fill the hole you leave in our lives.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Perfect Now by Sarah Blasko
       Loving: Mark
            =(:sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...