Just a quick update of my favorite products last April or lack or it. Haha!
Most of the products for my skin care regimen are from Etude whilst my make-up, well, they come from everywhere. I don't know why, but I think Koreans make the best skin care prods whilst American and European make-up suit me better. I'm not a big fan of Korean make-up to be honest, they're just too light and boring for me.
1. St. Ives Lotion - smells soo good! Really hydrates my skin. Since I spent almost two weeks in the hospital, my skin really dried up so I needed some products to get that glow back. Thank God for this!
2. A Bonne Spa Milk Powder Salt Scrub - my friend recommended this and I'm so thankful I bought it! This really leaves my skin soft and smooth. It stings at first but once you get used to it, BAM, you'll have baby skin in a few sec! It's perfect!
3. Scents and Blends Ambrosia - I use my branded perfumes after taking a shower and before going to the office, but for 'retouches' during the afternoons, I use these really affordable perfumes from Scents and Blends. Smells like vanilla candy.
4. Etude's Happy Tea Time Lemon - I was so happy when I saw this again, I just had to have it!
5. Etude's Lip and Eye Make Up Remover - My usual make-up remover.
6. Mentos in Apple Berry - Good for kissing. LOL
7. Tic Tac - Gotta have fresh breath all the time.
My new skin care regimen!
Here's my Etude Haul for April.
I finally got those eye-make up remover pads for lazy days, Etude's Eye's Cream and retractable eyebrow pencil.
Since I just came out of the hospital, I was bombarded with medicines and medical materials, I almost felt like a nurse or Girl Scout. Almost.
Other things I liked about April: Apple overload.
And of course Kit Kat and food from Japan! :)
I've been very busy with my new work. I'm very happy with my new office, new friends, new boss and new environment. Finally got the job I wanted. Hope this works.
Listening to: Naked by Tully On Tully
Loving: The Great Gatsby make-up and costumes