April 25, 2013

Sacrilege

The music and the video were so good, I just had to share it. 
I love the whole Tarantino-esque treatment of this vid.
Didn't hurt that I resonate with the lyrics and the story as well. 
Not that I got THAT busy, that's Taylor Swift's job.
This is also the video that solidified my love for Anna Sui's favorite model, Lily Cole.
This song's been in my head for days now. 
Can't get it out and don't want to!
Thank you so much my loving partner in crime, Mark for recommending this piece of art!
I love you.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Need I say more?
       Loving: Yeah Yeah Yeahs
            =(: painful stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...