April 07, 2013

Hurrah For March 2013!

March was full of ups and downs as usual. A whirlwind of events, emotions and trips. I've been going out almost everyday, going places, taking advantage of my last few weeks of freedom. I still can't blog about a lot of personal shit that went down, regarding my health and some change of plans, but hopefully, I can share them in the near future. :) 
Here are the things I'm thankful for though:

1. Tagaytay Bonding with the family
-It is very rare for us to go out of town together. We're all busy. My mother and sister are very focused on their careers, my dad is busy with our businesses and I am always out somewhere...well, I'll be more focused on my career soon. I was extremely happy to spend a weekend with the family and Margie's boyfriend, Austin. It is good we were able to bond before my parents left. My parents are currently in New Zealand and they will be staying there for 2 weeks (huhu). I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do miss them very much. 


2. UP Epsilon Chi Fraternity and UP Chi Epsilon Sorority Outreach Program in Bilibid

A successful outreach program conducted by these frat and soro. I am very thankful that they took time to visit Bilibid. I am very proud of their leaders for organizing this and their members for all their efforts. Well done, EpChi and ChiEp!!! :)

3. Me-Ann's Graduation

Ate Sally has been with the family even before I was born. When she decided to start her own family, we asked her to stay with us. We built them a nice house on our garden and provided work for her husband. Me-Ann is Ate Sally's eldest daughter and my godchild. She's a very smart teen and has a bright future ahead of her. For her graduation gifts, I gave Ate Sally and Me-Ann a free make-over and a starter kit for college, like clothes, bags, make-up etc. My younger sister is all grown up so I was really giddy to give Me-Ann pretty pink things. I woke up around 4:30AM for these two to do their make-up and I couldn't be happier and prouder. :)



4. Road/Food/Shopping Trip with EpChi

Two days dedicated to eating, Divi shopping and road tripping. I love these funny kids :)



5. Davao Trip

Sun, food, hotel drinks and of course, the beach. I shall miss you, Davao.



6. Booked Bali
This was such an impulsive booking. No one really thought this through. Manila-Bali. Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport (DPS), is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar.-Wiki Since it's in the middle of work time, I can't really be gone for long. Whatever. Who is not excited? :))

9. The Walking Dead Season 3!!

8. Job Offer
Will (hopefully) be an Assistant Manager in 6 months. ^___^ Office is 5 mins away from my house without traffic, not much overtime and I'll be assigned in that department I have always wanted. Kind of a dream job actually. I was willing to defer my scholarship for this. Training starts next next week. 

After writing everything, March didn't seem so bad. :) Looking forward to starting a new chapter this April.

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: The Ponytail Parade by Emery
       Loving: Game of Thrones!!
            =(: ahhherrrmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...