February 07, 2013

Beauty Haul: January'12 Product Favorites

From Left-Right: Our current bathroom essentials.

1. L'Oreal Hydrafresh Icy Foam-So far, it's been doing great on my skin. It really freshens up your face and leaves an icy feel but I'm not sure how great it is for removing make-up.

2. L'Oreal Men Expert Pure & Matte Acno Striker Purifying Foam-Mark uses this and I have not seen any changes on his skin. It smells good though and is refreshing. Damn L'Oreal, step it up!

3. Human Nature 100% Natural Conditioner- I love this! Human Nature is lovingly made by the people supported by Gawad Kalinga, so we are happy to buy this in support of a good cause. Mark is a member of GK Australia so when we saw Human Nature's products and how professional the products looked and felt, we were ecstatic to buy lots. This is a very good conditioner especially for dry, repeatedly treated hair. It kept my hair soft and smooth after I had my it colored for the nth time. Highly recommended.

4. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Shower Gel-We are in love with anything that smells like lemons so we just had to have this. It leaves a lemony smell on your skin even after you sweat a lot, or maybe that's just me. Haha!

5. Lush Rehab Shampoo-I did not see any drastic change with my hair's texture but I can see little improvements here and there. My hair is less "buhaghag" and has less tangles. Not bad Lush!

6. Lush Limited Edition Snow Fairy Shower Gel-Smells like bubblegum and adds a bit of glitter to your body. This is recommended for teens more than professional women. But if you want to smell great during Valentine's Day with a touch of Edward Cullen glitter effect, this is the shower gel for you.

7. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter-One product I will buy again! So luxurious and moisturizes my skin effectively!!! I'm super in love with this body butter!
From Left-Right: My current product faves.

1. Tony Moly Milky Cleansing Cream- So we went to SM Makati and the sales lady in the Etude section said that Etude phased out my Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream. Devastated, we immediately went to Tony Moly and bought their Tony Moly Milky Cleansing Cream. It is not as effective as Etude's make-up remover but it does smell good. Mark loves the smell on my face so I'm ok with it. It does its job fairly well but I needed to keep re-applying the cream since it dries easily on my face.

2. L'Oreal Revitalift Night Cream-This product hydrates my skin like no other. From the first week I started using this, I saw results! My skin was smoother and definitely softer. A bit pricey but highly recommended.

3. Armani Code Ultimate- This is a scent for men to die for. I would gladly kiss you if you wear this.

4. Penshoppe Denim Love- I found this scent by accident when I was walking around Glorietta. I think I was looking for a nice swimsuit when something in Penshoppe caught my eye. I really don't shop in this store so it was a surprise that I found this perfume. I was attracted to the packaging at first and was surprised by the scent. It smelled like my old perfume from Lanvin and it complemented my natural scent really well. Mark was hesitant at first but soon adored this perfume too. It's cheap and the smell lasts. It's a keeper!

5. Human Nature Mineral Powder- Mineral make-up is not really my thing, but the shade of color this powder had matched my skin tone. I'll say it's alright. It does not give full coverage and I don't think it blends well with my MAC concealer. Will give it another try next time but for now, it's good for retouching.

6. Tony Moly Auto Eyebrow- My favorite eyebrow product as of today. The light brown shade complements my hair and it's so easy to use! It's pigmented and easily blends on my skin. Will buy another one.

I just gave short reviews of the products. Hope it helped though.
Stay beautiful!
x
Millie
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Haruka Kanata by Asian Kung Fu Generation
       Loving: harajuku
           =( : nooone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...