January 13, 2013

The Picasso


 Shirt, shorts, accessories from Forever 21,  belt from Singapore, ankle boots from Charles & Keith
 Forever 21 goodies. Bought them from F21 in SM Lanang, Davao :)
Para laging fresh ang feeling. Hehehe
 Mark booking some tickets for Japan I think :)
 I just love the minimalist design.
 pretty colors
 so artsy

 Food is sooo yummy here! Too bad my cam died. Wasn't able to take food pics :(

Saan ka nakatingin??? Hehe

It's been a while since I last blogged an outfit post. I just can't pose in public anymore just to get an outfit shot since Mark and I are always in a hurry. If you see us at the mall, we usually walk very fast since we almost, always need to get a lot of things done. I took the opportunity to take some outfit photos last time we went to The Picasso, a boutique, serviced residence. Basically, it's a hotel-condo. The minimalist design gave us an opportunity to have a quiet, relaxing night. 

Moving on, we received an overwhelming positive response for our review of Thy Womb, we felt that it should stay at the top of our page for just a bit longer. Thank you to all the people who commented, messaged us, tweeted and reposted our review! 

Mark is very busy with his internship whilst I prepare my students' exams, check papers and literally climb mountains. Good times. I hope to write more though. Anyway, have a nice week and I hope you started your year right!
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Kulang by Up Dharma Down. Been listening to their new album Capacities since last December. Tagal mawala ng LSS mehn. 
       Loving: Conquered Mt. Maculot bwahaha!
            =(: copycats/plagiarists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...