January 16, 2013

Singapore May 2012 Photo Diary

Some of my fave places in Singapore:
1. "Mama Merlion" in Merlion Park
2. Orchard Road

3. ION Orchard
I attended Canon's Blogger Workshop

 I usually shop here when I'm there. I love Sephora :)

Joel finds this funny.
4. Kinokuniya
I always visit Kinokuniya anywhere I go. :)
5. Little India
Little India in Singapore

One of the best Chinese restaurants in SG according to well, everyone. The family-owned restaurant was full of expats and locals.


6. Night Safari
Also brought Joel to the Night Safari. It was my second time there.
7. Universal Studios



I went to Singapore earlier last January 2012 with Mark and stayed there for 4 days. Mark refused to enjoy Sentosa because he thought it was "for kids." I really wanted to see Universal Studios because, and listen to this boyfriend, I'M A FUCKING CHILD AT HEART, LOVE, CMON. So when Joel's father asked if I could accompany his son to Singapore, I also asked if we could visit Malaysia since I haven't been there. Turned out, Joel also wanted to go to Malaysia and Universal in SG so it was a win-win situation. Little did I know that I would be back in SG for a trip with Mark, my sister Margie and our friend Sab after two months of this trip. Gosh. Joel and I should've gone somewhere else. Hehe.

We still very much enjoyed though!

If you want to know more about SG and some travel tips, you can visit our
SINGAPORE GUIDE

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Feelings by Up Dharma Down
       Loving: my students
            =(: stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...