January 16, 2013

Etude's Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream Review

Hello there! This review is waaayy overdue. It has been in my Drafts since January 2012! IKR? Anyway, I've been using Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream ever since Etude released it here in the Philippines and so far, I have a collection of empty plastic tubs in my room.

Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream is my go-to make-up remover for my face. I have a separate make-up remover for my eyes. 
Top view

It's very creamy and just a tad bit greasy.
Let's see the effectivity of the product with the use of an old foundation and cotton.
Skin with a darker foundation.

Swipe a small amount of cream.
And wipe with cotton. What I actually do is I get a small amount of cream on a plate or on the lid, then dip a clean cotton on the cream before wiping my face with it.
As you can see, with just one swipe of the cotton, the foundation was removed in an instant.
Item: Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream
Price: P198.00 for 180ml
Types:  Happy Teatime Cleansing Cream in Lemon, Aloe Vera and Milk Tea

Pros:
-Really effective in removing make-up
-Cute packaging
-Affordable
-Lasts long, one tub lasts a month or more depending on how many time you use it but one tub really contains a lot of cream.
-Value for money
-Moisturizes skin
-Smells good

Cons:
-The tub/jar is a bit annoying since it can easily get germs if you use your hands to get a product. It would've been better if it had pump or something.
-Can be a bit greasy on your face after using. So you better wash your face ASAP.

Verdict: I love everything about this product except the container. It is one of the most affordable make-up remover in the market and it does its job well. It really is value for money. Will use it until they phase it out.

I've featured this product in my blog several times, you can visit them here:
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Luna by Up Dharma Down
       Loving: Life Of Pi
            =(: Facebook lurkers like this crazy girl I know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...