December 03, 2012

Hurrah For November 2012!

It's December already? Time really flies fast when you're having a blast. As of this writing, Mark and I are just hanging around the house, me blogging while he's ordering pizza. Whilst I browse through my organizer and my photos, I dare say that this November has been full of fun, inspiration and happiness. I'm very thankful to everyone who has been a part of this month.
So what made this November special? 

1. Pearl Farm and R&R in Davao 
I started November with a local trip to Davao and of course, Pearl Farm. I went back to Davao with my friend Joel and his family for a much needed relaxation at the beach. I've been to Pearl Farm last March and totally enjoyed my stay there, so I decided to go back :) We also went to Malagos Garden Resort, Bluejaz Beach Resort, watched Wreck It Ralph and Skyfall, then ate at this amazing restaurant called Ranchero in Abreeza and shopped at Forever 21 in the newly built, SM Lanang :) Good times!

2. Weekends with UPLB friends 
Sometimes, we stay up until 2AM (them, 3AM), talking, laughing, gossiping, singing, them drinking and me dancing. I look forward to weekends. :)

3. More Family Moments
Tito Mervin's birthday :)

4. My dog Iggy is pregnant!!!
We've been wanting to have cute little shih tzu puppies for a while and now we've confirmed that our cute female dog Iggy is pregnant with 2-3 puppies!!! Mark was so happy when he heard about it!!! :)
5. Bucketlist: Climb a Mountain... CHECK :)
One of the best things to have happened to me this year. I was finally able to summon enough courage to climb a mountain and reach PEAK 2 of Mt. Makiling!!!
Major Jump-off: Station 1, UP College of Forestry
LLA: 14.13°N 121.20°E, 1090 MASL (Peak 2)
Hours to summit / days required: 1-2 days / 4-5 hours
Started around 6:30AM-4:30PM, November 25, Sunday

My first ever climb! Reaching a peak of a mountain was a priority and it has been on my bucket list for several years. I'm so happy that I was able to accomplish and scratch this experience off of my list.

6. New planner!

Thank you sooooo much for the suprise (early) Christmas gift, Joel! Medyo naexcite lang ako kasi sobrang dependent ko sa organizers at sobrang hilig kong magsulat at maglagay ng kung ano ano. So again, this is a perfect xmas gift! Thanks again! :D

7. Busy being a teacher, my scholarship, a side business and of course my Manager's Course
I woke up to this. Oh dear. Aside from being a teacher, I've been very busy with our marketing plan for our IOSA project.  
I also did some business meetings with my friends/family and even had a side business of my own. Hey, as long as it pays the bills :)
8. Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and Trese Addiction
Aside from my usual The Walking Dead, Modern Family and Big Bang Theory, I've been addicted to Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and Trese. Sometimes I watch Boardwalk Empire until 4AM. Needless to say, I fell in love with two hot characters: Jimmy and Richard Harrow.
9. New shoes

10. New condo 
We finally got our new place for January before we travel out of the country this February! Our condo should be near Mark's office so we booked this place. It's not much but hey, we're only going to be there for a month so I'm not complaining. :) 
Check out our NEW PLACE.

That sums up my November. I've been very blessed to have experienced simple pleasures in life. I can say, today, I'm really happy and satisfied.
x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Straight Up and Down by The Brian Jonestown Massacre
       Loving: Mark
            =(: two friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...