December 31, 2012

HURRAH FOR 2012!!!

2012 is one of the best years I've had. I have never been happier! 
Here are the highlights of my year :)

1. BUCKET LIST FOR 2012: CHECKED!
✔ Travel...travel...travel! 
      -From Nov 2011-Nov 2012


Conduct a lecture in UP
    -Thank you again, Sir Dennis Aguinaldo for the opportunity!


✔ Climb a Mountain: Peak 2 Mt. Makiling
    -with UP Epsilon Chi Fraternity and UP Chi Epsilon Sorority :)

Graduate from UP Manager's Course-UP Diliman  and Academic Achievements for me and my loved ones.
  -Our group won BEST IOSA REPORT!!! Kind of like "Best Thesis" or something to that effect hehe! We acted as consultants to a company and I was in charge of the marketing aspect of the report. I'm so proud of my group! I miss my Masigasig and Matatag friends :)
I graduated from college in UPLB, now, I am also a graduate of UP Diliman. UP all the way! :)





Millie: 2009 Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, major in Writing-UP Los Banos, 2012 UP Manager's Course Graduate, UP Diliman-will now pursue her Master's degree abroad in 2013.
Margie (my sister): 2012 Bachelor of Fine Arts, major in Visual Communication, magna cum laude-UP Diliman-currently working for a multinational company.
Mark (my boyfriend): Bachelor of Arts Government and International Relations, University of Sydney-currently finishing his law degree in Sydney.
Gail (my bestfriend): 2012 Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, UP Los Banos-currently taking her Master's degree in Human Ecology in UPLB.


Congratulations to all of us! I'm proud of my family 

Pass the TOEFL Exam

Study abroad
   -Still waiting for my University of Sydney application!

Get a new laptop and camera
-after postponing this for 2 years out of busyness and laziness, finally got my gadgets changed.

✔ Create my art portfolio
-My actual art portfolio is a PDF file. I still haven't updated this tumblr but at least I've already finished the portfolio. :) I submitted it to UP Fine Arts but then I got offers abroad, so yeah. Anyway, I wish I can upload evrything soon :)

  Go to Japan this 2013
-Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, here I come!
  
2. GREAT TV SHOWS, MOVIES AND MUSIC
 I love these TV shows!
Movies I enjoyed and movies I'm excited to see :)
Music that got me through 2012: Lana, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Portishead, Russian Red, Kimbra, Yuna, Birdy and Goldfrapp

3. GOOD NEWS!

4. AMAZING PEOPLE 
 To all my friends from UPLB, SMS and Insular Life, I love you all!
 Best birthday week ever!!!
Joel and Gail: The closest people who know me and who have accepted me for who I am. You cried with me, laughed with me and fought with me and for me. I will never forget you both. I love you with all my heart.
5. A LIFE FILLED WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS  
     
  
I am thankful to have my ever supportive family, my lovely pets and our adorable new puppies.


and of course, the love of my life: Mark.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2013 will be full of love, happiness and new adventures for all of us! Cheers!

Hurrah for 2015!
Hurrah for 2014!
Hurrah for 2013!
Hurrah for 2011!

x
Millie

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

❋ Follow and Subscribe  
 Facebook ♥ Instagram  Twitter  Tumblr  Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...