December 28, 2012

Feels Like College: Laiya 2012



Clear blue skies :)
Luto ni Jords? Hehe
 
Ang magkakaibigan. Bow. Hahaha!
Tato and his dad playing with the sand. Cute ni Tato!
Dhimple braiding my hair! Thank you! :)
I think this is my best stolen shot ever. I love this family, Camille, Jomi and Tato :)

Fun-filled weekend with UP Epsilon Chi Fraternity and Chi Epsilon Sorority's sem-ender last October ♥
I always go to the beach with my family and my boyfriend. Last time I went to the beach with some of my friends, I was in Sydney years ago. Living the slow-paced life at the beach even for a weekend, calms me and rejuvinates my spirit. Top it off with the company of merry men and women with humorous banter and you begin to enjoy the simple things in life. I feel an inexplicable joy whenever I'm around this frat/soro. It must be because they still value the art of conversation over forever checking their smart phones for the latest updates, taking hundreds of pics or 'checking in' each place we go. It was like the old days when you went to the beach, set up camp while some people bought fresh meat/fish from the market. Some will cook or grill their dinner, others swam whilst others sat on the beach with liquor in their hands, swapping jokes.  When I'm with them, I feel younger, I feel like I'm back in college with all my happiest memories. They're the funniest, wittiest and most down-to-earth bunch I know.
x
Millie
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Turn It Well by Up Dharma Down
       Loving: EpChi and ChiEp
            =(: I miss them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...