November 07, 2012

The Reasons Why We Still Blog


First of all, I'm sorry if I cannot post all the lovely comments, e-mails, texts, calls and personal messages I've received regarding this blog. 

I am posting some of the memorable comments I've received.  These comments are special because of their timing and their surprising effect on the day I read them. Coincidentally, these kind notes were sent to me during troubled times--moments when I felt really down and wanted to shut everyone out. For some reason, God has been really kind to me for always, and I mean always, finding ways to show that He loves me through these amazing people. It brings me great joy when people appreciate my work and take their precious time to comment and share their stories with me. A simple "great job!" is enough, but when a reader shares his/her experiences or asks for advice, that puts a big smile on my face.

I want to dedicate this post to all our readers, privately and publicly. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all those who read, commented and shared our blog. We put so much effort in maintaining this blogsite and it feels great to be appreciated for our hard work. We are overwhelmed that even without advertising, there are still beautiful people who support us. We also hope that we were able to help, inspire or even made some of you happy for a little while.

 We still blog because of you, the people who continue to read our chatter in our little space on the Internet. We still blog because you encourage us to be better and we hope to hear more from everyone. Again, thank you so much for everything! We love you, guys! You all know who you are!
xoxox
Mark and Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube
 
Listening to : Thank You by Dido
        Loving: our readers yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...