November 16, 2012

Rothenburg: A Fairy Tale Photo Diary


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I successfully traveled back in time. A time and a place where prince and princesses lived in beautiful castles, whilst dragons caused havoc, threatening powerful kingdoms. I welcome you to one of the most magical places I've been, Rothenburg, Germany. According to Wikipedia, Rothenburg is a town in the district of Ansbach of Mittelfranken (Middle Franconia), the Franconia region of Bavaria, Germany, well known for its well-preserved medieval old town, a destination for tourists from around the world.   


 With my grandmother and ate Flora

The manager likes me. hahahaha

 As a child, I've always dreamt of going to a place like this--a magical town taken straight form the pages of fairy tales.  I can definitely say that Rothenburg is one of those special places where childhood fantasies blossomed. I will go back there.
x
Millie

Check out more of our adventures on our TRAVEL SECTION or you can click the links on your right.
❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to: Without You by Lana Del Rey
       Loving: fairy tales
             =(: copycats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...