November 06, 2012

Evantrail/Fairy Make-Up


Evantrail Eyes/Introduction to Fashion Show Makeup
An eye makeup style which originated in Italy, it is also known as fan style makeup. It uses three colors with the light color on the inner eyelids (near the nosebridge), medium color in the middle, and dark color on the outer.  The technique is similar to colour-blocking in fashion.
 This make-up is good for fashion shows, events and costume parties! 
 I call this one my "Fairy Make-Up". You can still use this style for Christmas parties.
I did this look as part of my training in Maquillage Professionnel  Make Up For Ever  at The Fort last Feb 2011.





All products used were from Make Up For Ever:


This post is for my MYART/MAKEUP section. This is a fun make-up look perfect for all your Christmas parties. I haven't been practicing my make-up artistry because I'm too busy but hey, I'll start doing gigs after I get my Master's Degree, I guess. If you want to see more of my art and make-up just click HERE.
x
Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to : Let It Be by Blackmill featuring Veela
Loving: Make Up
=(: cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...