November 27, 2012

Dekonstrukt Photoshoot
















Photos were taken from Christine Day Lorico's facebook.

Photography Christine Day Lorico
Styling Mikaela Pozon
Hair and Make Up Millie Morales
Model Ford Supermodel of the World Runner Up Manuela Marie Basilio

credits:
dresses by DIMPLE LIM
shoes by GOLD DOT
purple &yellow neckpiece & bracelet PJ VALENCIANO
black boots, bag & gold bangles from Millie Morales
Location: The Collective

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Simply Falling by Iyeoka
Loving: Boardwalk Empire!!! I'm so addicted to this!!
=(: body ache

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent.
    I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you are stating and
    the way in which by which you assert it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is really a terrific
    site.
    Look into my blog ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOpRZQF0U-E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hello Tee!! ang sweet naman... thank you!! <3

      Delete
  3. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!
    Also see my website :: work from home ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe what you said was very reasonable. But, what about this?

    suppose you wrote a catchier post title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added something that grabbed people's attention?

    I mean "Dekonstrukt Photoshoot" is kinda vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it would make your website a little bit more
    interesting.
    Also see my web page: how to download movies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...