October 30, 2012

The Blue Dahlia




 Vintage dress from a Japanese Vintage shop in Singapore, Mango gold belt, Parisian blue suede pumps

I decided to dress up as Veronica Lake/Lauren Bacall for Halloween. In the style of the classically feminine lady of 40s-50s vintage. I don't have their make-up spot on, since I can't be bothered to shave my eyebrows into very thin lines. To be honest, I used Marylin Monroe's make-up techniques for this one, which was quite tedious! After months of persistent nagging, I finally used Mark's gift - a hair curler. He's been wanting me to curl my hair to achieve a very Old Hollywood glamour look. After showing this set, he was finally sated. I wish I could do this everyday, but hell, this was time consuming. I hope you enjoy it though. I will have a make-up tutorial for this look after my holiday.
Take care and Happy Halloween!
 x
Millie


❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube


Listening to : Come As You Are by Yuna (Nirvana cover)
Loving: vintage dresses
=(: back pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...